Re: Bloodworm culture again

The biggest problem I had with culturing bloodworms was that whenever the
screen lid was lifted to do anything to the culture, many adults would escape
and end up inside light fixtures. I was at a local college and saw a solution
for that problem. Instead of a flat screen lid, they had a screen "tent". On
the front and back there were two sleeves so you could reach in to feed them
or collect larvae and then just fold and slide the end of the sleeve under a
clip. This setup looked professionally made, so it must be available through a
biology supply house somewhere.