Re: Live Foods Digest V2 #342

In a message dated 1/30/99 2:08:34 AM Mountain Standard Time, Owner-Live-
Foods at actwin_com writes:

> The answer to this question is more than likely in the archives,but there
>  are a lot of them.So here gos.I am looking for a simple way to culture
>  daphnia indoors.Any info will be a great help.Thanks,Vern.
>                            vernwen at home_com

The simplest method I have heard so far is to put them in a room-temperature
tank and every few days stir in a bit of Gerber baby food.  Sweet potatoes and
peas seem to work really well.  Getting a handle on how muh to use takes
pratie.  You probably want it consumed to where you  can't see it in about 6
hours or so.

Bob Dixon