live food

Hello from Australia,

I am new to this list, looking for means of producing a continuos supply of live food to feed Fancy Guppies in all stages of their development ... I would appreciate suggestions.

I have noticed reference to "Dwarf Earth Worms".   I am keen to know more about these ... perhaps there scientific name and an idea of their availability in Australia.  I have previously cultured compost worms, and have never heard of a "Dwarf" species.

Thank you
Trevor Pyman  crystals at terra_net.au