Mysis

>I'm not sure if the ghost shrimp are Mysis sp?  They defintly not
>Cardina Japonica (Amano Shrimp).  It was my impression that Mysis
shrimp
>require a cold water environment.  My familiarity with Mysis comes from
>fly fishing literature so I very well maybe wrong.
>
>- --Grover

Hey Grover,
You are correct in your assessment of Mysis sp.  Mysid shrimp, also
commonly known as oppossum shrimp, are found in deep cold lakes.  Mysis
relicta, which is predatory upon other zooplankton, is common to the
Great Lakes.
As for glass shrimp, I know that one genus is Polimonetes.
I hope this helps.

--Bentley