Re: Live Foods Digest V2 #305

I harvest my redworms with a mesh bag similar to an onion bag.
Dosen't matter what type of bag, just with mesh big enough to let
worms through.  Then I put some food in the bag and bury it in the
bedding.  Works well if you use a food that they like to eat.  I use
small portions of mashed apples, but that's what I have on hand.  When
I need worms I pull out the bag and shake out the worms.  There is
usually more worms than I need.  Then I put the bag back to collect
more worms.  Never tried this method with white worms though.

Marisa