Hydra predator

Is there anything I can put in my heavily planted 5gal breeding tank
that will eat hydra.  I have about fifty in there.  I noticed one the
other day, but is now gone and just assumed he was eaten by the apistos
or the bristlenose pleco, but now I see them all over the tank - mostly
attached to the gravel.  I don't want to add any chemicals to the tank
because I want to keep it as natural as possible.  I was hoping for a
small fish that would prey on the hydra.

Tanks in advance for any help.

Jason Miller
Sherwood Park, Alberta
(403) 464-9635