Re: Live Foods Digest V2 #284 Dwarf African Red Worms

Dwarf African Red Worms are not a myth, but they may be history. I maintained
these for a couple years, feeding the adults to many cichlids and the small
baby worms that started out white and turned pink then red as they grew to
many small fish and small fry. When I lost the culture, I didn't realize how
hard it would be to get a start of them again. I haven't been able to track
down everybody I gave some to, or those that had them before me, but so far,
no luck.

There are also Dwarf Red Worms which are something different. Babies are red,
and they grow under the typical cool temperatures preferred by worms other
than the warmth loving African worms. The following site sells dwarf red
worms.
http://www.angelfire.com/biz/livefood/order.html
Take care, Dan