worms

Has anyone ever heard of dwarf African earth worms, or any other dwarf earth
worms for that matter. The ones I heard about were around 2" maximum length
and were red like regular earth worms. Does anyone have any info on this? If
you have any and want to share let me know, I can trade lots of odd water
creatures.

                                                                     Michael
Hissom

                                                    Moontanman at aol_com