Re: Live Foods Digest V2 #263

I have a heated fish room, so I don't have to warm my bbs hatchers when I use
them. A friend who raised angelfish  kept his warm by making a wood box with
two round holes in the top for two hatchers made of 4 triangular pieces of
glass. The back was partly open and you could just adjust the distance of the
bulb 'til the temp's right. Set it up with air running, but no eggs to do the
fine tuning.

I used to have dwarf African red worms. They grow at normal room temperatures
or even in my fish room (80's). The babies ball up under dog biscuits and look
like white worms. Unfortunately I didn't put lids on and cluster flies ate
them all.