Re: Live Foods Digest V2 #257brine shrimp hatches

Be sure to clean the container, not just replace the salt. I get my best bbs
hatches in green water cultured for feeding to marine filter feeders. Next
best is in synthetic seawater. I got the green water culture from Florida Aqua
Farms . Use an incandescent bulb instead of a heat pad. The light helps, not
just the heat.  think you have trouble raising your live foods and fish, try
this: <A HREF="http://www.hcc.cc.fl.us/services/amigo/amigo.htm">AMIGO</A>