Re: unproductive bs

Hello Jason,

I find that I can reuse the hatching solution about three times. The
yield of the second reuse sometimes is even better than the first, but
the fourth gives a substantially lower yield, going rapidly down.

I use inverted 1 or 2 Liter soda bottles as hatching containers -- one
gets better tumbling of the cysts that way. Light is also important.
After the third hatch I just discard the solution.

Best,

George