Re: Live Foods Digest V2 #233

My copy of Penak's  "Fresh Water Invertebrates of the U.S." shows a copyright
date of 1953.   The publisher was Ronald  Press Company of New York.  I have
no idea as to if an updated copy has been published, but this book is very
excellent and worthwhile to obtain if still available.

You might try your Public Library for an address on Ronald Press and then
contact them to see if still available.  Otherwise , a used book store is your
only other alternative.

George Choc