Re: Live Brine SHrimp

Bill writes:

> I'm frutrated by my local fish stores by their lack of live food, brine
> shrimp
>  in particular.  I was wondering if anyone has ordered live food direct
>  from anyone?  What minimum size order is required?  How much does it
>  cost? How long can they be kept alive? etc.

It is my experience that stores that don't carry live brine, tubifex, and
other live foods at least have the knowledge of where to get it.  THey need
only explore the trade publications that you and I con't have access to. If
they aren't willing to handle a special order for you, they will probably hook
you up with a supplier's name and phone number.

Bob Dixon