Decapsulation of brine shrimp egs

I'm playing around with trying the above using household bleach as the
decapsulating agent and white vinegar as the neutralizing agent.  The
problem I'm having is neutralizing the bleach.  The guide I'm using
instructs that after the eggs turn pink, strain and then soak the
resulting mass of eggs in the vinegar to neutralize.  When I attempt  to
strain the eggs, the net effect is clogging of the net.  Would a coffee
filter be just as good and clog less.  I figure I could put filter an all
in the vinegar to neutralize.  Any suggstions would be appreciated.

FRANK HILLMAN
FAIRVIEW LAWN CARE
www.greenlawn.net