Dwarf red earthworms

A little information/help would be appreciated.

I haven't been fishing, lately, but when I used to buy red worms for
bait they were always way too small. Now, when I go to the same kind of
sources, to buy them to feed my fish, they are too huge. Not as big as
night crawlers, but they are way to big for all but my largest killies.
I think this is called "application-induced astigmatism" or some such
disease. :^)

Having heard somewhere that there were dwarf strains available, I hope
someone on the list can point me to a way to get some. I'll even chop
cardboard if I can find genetically small enough ones to really be worth
raising for food.

TIA

Wright
--
Wright Huntley, Fremont CA, USA, 510 494-8679  huntley1 at home dot com
 SPAMBOT food:   fraudinfo at psinet_com and psi at govt-aff_senate.gov