Re: Live Foods Digest V2 #185

This message was sent to me (the list moderator instead of the list).

--
David

> A couple of web sites mentioned that some people remove these by flooding
> the culture (as Charles stated).

I have had some success flooding cultures, but it tends to be short
lived.  Guess I have learned to just tolerate the critters.

One suggestion I have read is to place one of those insecticide
impregnated plastic blocks (very small) in the culture container, the
type normally hidden inside cupboards against roaches.  I have
never been brave enough to test it.

Keith

Keith & Kriss Hand
26 Prosperity Way