Re: Live Foods

In a message dated 9/12/98 4:00:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Owner-Live-
Foods at actwin_com writes:

> From: Harvey Schneider <harvsch at earthlink_net>
>  Subject: Daphnia
>
>  Just getting back into the hobby after a prolonged abscence. I have a
>  few questions about raising live food for my dwarf Cichlids.
>  Can Daphnia eggs survive freezing?
>  Can anybody point me to a good, solid, cookbook article on raising
>  either tubifex or black worms?

Check out these web sites....
http://www.org-tx.com/reef/mic_cult.html
http://www.aka.org
http://www.concentric.net/~worstell/LIVEFOOD.HTM
I'll post more food info web sites soon.

Regards
Jim Eller    je3 at aol_com   or  jeller at ford_com
**Join the Killie Trader Mailing List. **
List what fish you are looking for.
This is a free, easy way to buy/sell killies.
Sign up at ** http://www.angelfire.com/biz2/killietrader  **