RE: Live food for Colisa Chuna/Honey Gouramis

Not just dead microbes.  If the water is green enough (high concentration
of micro algae) it will go anarobic at nights when the alage uses most of
the O2 for respiration in dark.  I had this situation happen where the
alage killed off fish, daphnia, and rotifers.  Also many greenwater
cultures can become toxic as it ages and the algae start depositing
defensive chemicals.

MTF