RE: Live Foods Digest V2 #167

I have had hatches of Danios that have had <honest> survival rates to 2
months old that were up to 75%. I have supplied a few local stores with
enough that they didn't order any from their wholesalers for months. I have
had single batches of fish that have had 200+ fish to the size of 1/4 inch
<3 - 4 months>. This is no way to get rich but it is fun to do and fairly
easy. I always traded the fry to the LFS for tanks and equipment. Thats how
I got to where my uncle and I had over 300 tanks between the 2 of us. He and
I lived about 3 houses apart when I was growing up. <ancient history from
the 60's> ;)
Regards

Jim Eller
je3 at aol_com  or  jeller at ford_com