Re: Live Foods Digest V2 #153

Hello John,

Daphnia magna is a big water flee, but in my hands not very prolific. As
to production, you would probably do much better with D. pulex or a
related species, such as Moina macrocopa. Any *native* Daphnid species
should reproduce well in your water!

So, unless your fish will not eat small crustaceans, you will do much
better with native species.

Best,

George S