Re: [none]

>I think this was on the live foods list not this digest

I saw a spam email some time recently that I did not forward to the list.

For all new subscribers...

The live-foods digest is a moderated mailing list.  Members of the list can
post to the list without any difficulty whatsoever.  Everyone else's
postings get bounced to me.  If the posting is appropriate to the list
(non-spam, non commercial advertisement), I forward it to the list.  If
not, I delete it.

Most of the list mail that get bounced to me are improperly formatted
subscription requests.  I respond to them with instructions on how to join
the list.

--
David W. Webb
List administrator