Daphnia food

Thinking about green water. For some reason mine seems to kill my daphnia. I
have tried twice, both times in failure. Thanks go to David Robinson for the
two starts (white worms are almost ready). I recently obtained a new start
from a small bog in the middle of a sheep pasture. I have kept these going for
a couple of weeks on aged water and spirolena(sp) powder from Corolina Bio.

Now I was thinking since the food is almost gone, what should I use. I have
heard lots of good ideas and will probably go out and get some gram flour this
weekend. I was just wondering if something like spinich juice would work. Has
anyone tried something like this? Just being curious. I am not going to use
green water anymore.

Jeremy