food for mosqiuto larvas

Here we go into summer, when mosquito larvae blooms. I
am trying to find a good way of growing mosquito larvae
in a clean, non-contaminated environment. I am thinking
that I can leave a small bucket outside and fill it with
every organic. The mosquitoes will quickly lay their
rafters and I can pick them up with a q-tip. I would have
a ten gallon tank at home with clean water that I can
then float the rafters in, hatch them, and grow them to a
good size. I am thinking of yeast as a food source for
them. Any thoughts?

-Toan Tran