Re: white little worms

Simone wrote:

<< I found, during my water change, some very little worms floating around in
> my tank. They really look like Tubifex but they are totally white and a
> little smaller, I think that this may become a big problem for my fishes
> because there were hundreds of them.
> Is there a way to kill them and how did they get into my aquarium. >>

They may be edible.  But if you want to kill them, I would try some kind of
copper medication.  We have all kinds in the States.  If you have trouble
finding something in Italy, see what you can find out about importing stuff
like that, and I'll see what I can do to get you some.

Bob Dixon