Leeches

From: "Norm & Susan " <smstacey at execpc_com>

We have never had a problem with feeding blackworms and the fish love them.
But...we have notice in our last few batches of black worms, that some of
them were flat and would stick to the container when we rinsed them. It
didnt dawn on me that they might not be a blackworm because they were
almost the same color. Until last night when I found 2 large leech-like
creatures in a mop.The leeches around here are darker, almost black so its
not a local critter. Has anyone else seen these? How dangerous are they?
Unless you look close, they are easy to miss. Is it time to find a new
supplier?

Regards,
Norm

Norm Ruebsamen & Susan Stacey      Somers, Wisconsin