Re: Live Foods Digest V1 #135

<< I have another question about microworms... When I started my culture, I
 did not add yeast.  I would guess that this culture would last longer then
 one with the yeast added, initial production and population would be
 smaller.  Has anyone had experience to corroborate this thought? >>

You added yeast but didn't jnow it.  Yeast is part of the culture medium you
used to start it.  THe microworms live exclusively on the yeast.  The yeast
lives on the bread, cornmeal, crackers, pancakes, or whatever other cereal
product you added for food.
Bob Dixon