Gram flour for Daphnia (question)

Hello,
 I have been trying to get some gram flour to feed my daphnia culture. I
cannot find any here, but had asked someone in victoria to send me some.
They did, however it is not called gram flour instead. According to the
label, it is packaged by Hanif's international foods in North Delta,
(Vancouver, bc), it is called Chana flour, (Besan) (curry en poudre). Is
this the right stuff. It does not taste like it has curry in it despite the
french. I have given some mixed with water  to the culture and they are
still alive.

Christopher Carrigan
Arras, B.C.  V0C 1B0

carrigan at pris_bc.ca