Dapnia and Aquatic Worms

Hello All -
    I`m the new kid on the list . Any other daphnia /cyclops
/asellus,and things you don`t have to buy fanatics care to start some
dialog ?
    I am a die hard beliver in "home grown  foods ." More of my time is
spent at the study of daphnia then my killies . Had I worked with my
fish as intensely , I would be known as a great breeder . Now I`m known
as a "crack-pot"
    So please write , I`d like to know that there others .
                                      Sincerely ,
                                     Lee Palmer