Re: hatching brine shrimp?

> Second try. Can anyone help me with hatching brine in a ten gallon
> aquarium? Please respond via my home email address: preston at bright_net

Do a search on Alta-vista for FAQ and Brine Shrimp and you will find a lot
of good information, much more than should be posted to the list. I find
it is always faster to get information by doing searches first on Alta-Vista
on the web and usenet newsgroups _before_ I ask questions. Usually the answers
are already there...

-Walter