Re: parmecium

Forwarded message follows:
---------------------------------
"mudpuddle" <mudpuddle at ccis_com> wrote:

Cal
Although I do not feed my cultures this I would suspect you had some
chemicals left on the lettuce and it caused the culture to go bad. I use
dried corn husks to feed my cultures. I haven't had any problems in all the
years I've been using it even when I let it sit for months without using
it, other than a drop in production.
mudpuddle at ccis_com

----------
> From: Cal Him <chim at kootenay_net>
> To: killies at mejac_palo-alto.ca.us
> Subject: parmecium
> Date: Sunday, September 28, 1997 4:22 PM
>
> Hi
>
> Recently my paramecium culture turned red.  I had fed the culture lettuce
> leaves, wheat seed.  I have not seen this before and do not know if is
safe
> to feed this to my fish.  Can anyone comment on this condition?
>
> Cal Him

End forwarded message.