Conditioning live foods with vitamins

Hi everyone,

I have had this idea for long, but never found the time to testit -
wondering if enyone else did - my question is whether is it possible to
condition live foods with vitamins - so that they further pass to the fish.
Perhaps, human vitamin drops can be added to the media, in the same weigh
dosage as for humans, or maybe twice as high? This can be possibly tried on
brine shrimps, daphnia, infusoria, rotifers, vinegar eels, and tubificids.

Please let me know if anyone ever did this, and if there was any success.

- Vahe