BBS Longevity

>>Newly hatched brine shrimp contain and yolk sac which is
were most of the nourishment for the fish comes from so they
should be fed to the fish as soon after hatching as possible.
The longer the shrimp live the less nourishing they will be.<<

I prepared a vial of BBS in brine solution for transport to work.
 They were still alive this morning when I fed them.  Although,
given the above comments, this may not be the best choice.

>>When they are free swimming...take a mortar and pestle,
grind up quality dry flake food to very fine,...<<

I think this and microworms are probably the best solutions.  I
have a culture of mocroworms at home that I just got so I've
never really used them before, which is why I probably didn't
think of bringing the culture to work.

Thanks for the help.

>>I have over 800  Kribs living in several tanks in my office.<<

Yikes!

Bill Vannerson
McHenry, IL USA
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/William_Vannerson