Re: Live Foods Digest V1 #7

Hello all

At 03:58 PM 8/18/97 -0400, you wrote:

>>  Has anyone had success with the live foods mail list? I "joined"

>>  succefully but have never recieved a single message. I have even
tried

>>  to post to see if it was working and got nothing back. If anyone is

>>  using it seccessfully then let me know the proper "joining" address
and

>>  a home page for it if there is one.

No neither does the livebearers mail list seem to have been resurrected.
This is a shame and I hope someone with a bit more Internet knowledge
than myself step into the breach.

Just in case anyone on this list is unaware Viviparous has a food of the
month page on their web pages (address below) and all articles so far are
still available on the back pages.

</paraindent>As these are all written by me I am always willing to answer
more specific queries (preferably on this digest as everyone gets the
benefit) as well as learn more from others on their methods of
cultivation and collection.

Roger

Viviparous the Livebearer Information Service

Visit our web site at

http://home.clara.net/xenotoca/