Re: Wingless Fruit Flies

I'm glad to see that this digest is alive and well.  I too was beginning to
wonder if I had done something wrong when I subscribed.

I have been raising wingless fruit flies for about 2 years with excellent
results.  When I started out, I had read that the wingless genetic trait
was regressive and that eventually, the fully formed wings would begin to
show up in offspring. This has not happened and I was wondering if any
readers/subscribers have actually had this happen to them.

Augustine Rodriguez
Elk Mound, WI, USA