[Live-foods] subscription

I subscribed on June 1. I might have done something wrong as I have had no
live-foods e-mails. Maybe there isn't much activity. Just checking.

Copy of 6/1/07 e-mail

Welcome to the Live-Foods at actwin_com mailing list!

  live-foods at actwin_com

If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to or
from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your subscription page
at:

  http://www.actwin.com/mailman/options/live-foods/grpack%40ameritech.net

  Live-Foods-request at actwin_com

with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include the quotes), and
you will get back a message with instructions.

You must know your password to change your options (including changing the
password, itself) or to unsubscribe.  It is:

Thank you!

Gary  I  Twin Garden Farms

815.943.7448  x205

The Home of MIRAI Sweet Corn!