cyclop infestation?

Hi y'all,

Cyclops seem to have invaded my blackworm culture.  I wonder
if cyclops harm blackworms in any way.  I only noticed the
cyclops in the culture when their number exploded.  Shortly
after that my blackworm culture started getting foul.  I
admit I let them go too long without a water change, but I
have never had a crash before with blackworms.  Although the
culture is not a prolific producer, it has been very
dependable.  I am now wondering if cyclops can actually
cause the decline of a blackworm culture.  Does anyone have
any idea?

TIA,

Tomoko