Re: Daphnia Culture

Rob,

Daphnia are readily available via mail order.   You can find a number of
sources via Google or another search engine.

I understand that the Canadian government has strict regulations regarding
the import of plants and animals, even of those that already are native.  If
daphnia is on the prohibited list,  I'd suggest that you check a local
aquarium club or find a hobbyist in your area who would give you a starter
culture.  Your local fish store should be able to give you a lead.

Governments can make the easiest things difficult, no matter which country
they govern.

Good luck.

Bill