Harvesting White / Grindal Worms

Hello

If you want an easy and clean way to harvest White /Grindal Worms
Use the following method

Go to Wall-Mart and buy a piece of plastic cross stitch plastic

1. Cut one or more pieces off  about 2 - 2 1/2 in wide by about 4 - 5 in
long
2. Cover the top of the worm culture with two layers of just damp paper
towel
3. Lay one or more pieces of the cut piece(s) of X-stitch on top of the
paper toweling
4. Place the worm food in a narrow band on the paper toweling around three
of the edges of plastic X-cross stitch material - not on the plastic X-cross
stitch

When the worms congregate to eat the food they will over flow on to the
plastic X-stitch material
To harvest the worms just swish the plastic X-stitch in a container of water
and feed them to what ever you want

You will need to replace the paper toweling every once in a while the worms
will eat it over time

Gay
ghemsath at att_net
Alaska