Re: Live Foods Digest V4 #70

In a message dated 9/11/02 4:02:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Owner-Live-Foods at actwin_com writes:

<< Cyclops feed on protozoa.  If you could culture lots of Paramecium,
 you could  feed them to a Cyclops culture.  I think it would be
 easier to feed tiny fish fry the Paramecium directly, and then switch
 to microworms, which can be cultured in quantity much more easily
 than Cyclops.
 - --

I have a culture vat that has cyclops in the winter, in the spring it has
volvox, and in the winter daphnia. Summer is usually volvox also with a few
cyclops.

Moon