Re: raising bs

> Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 23:00:21 EDT
> From: BErney1014 at aol_com
> Subject: raising bs
>
> I have a tub of one week old brine shrimp. I would like to try growing them
> out. What is a good food for them? Selcon and vitamins?
> Thanks

I did better raising them over a mud substrate (from the SF Bay evap. ponds) and leaf litter as decaying food source.

--
Wright Huntley -- 290 521-0557 -- 731 Loletta Ave, Modesto CA 95351

"If you aid and abet the enemy, whether you're a citizen or not,
you're not entitled to the right of due process,"
             -- Sen. Charles E. Schumer,
New York Democrat, member of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

So much for the (late) constitution he swore to uphold!