Re: Daphnia

" It should be easy to harvest nearly a cup of drained daphnia a day from a 35 gallon culture with little maintenance effort.Siphoning out 20 to 75% of the culture water once or twice a day should reduce the frequency of tear-down. ""

Well sure, you can change 25 gallons of water a day and feed the daphnia every few hours, and I guess you have to do that if you need that much food.  But I think most people don't have the time nor the need to culture so intensively.  I feed daphnia every day, and as I said earlier, most of them die of old age anyway.