Re: Live Foods Digest V3 #278

I'm in S NJ and my daphnia are from natural sources, unknown to me because
they just showed up. My water is pH 8.3, but soft. I never get a frenzy swarm
of daphnia and wonder if I supplement minerals for hardness such as oyster
grit, will I improve the production? They get goldfish mulm and algae for
food.
Bruce in NJ