Re: Live food allergies

 I used to keep green anoles and meal worms were one of their favorite
food.  I raised the meal worms in a 5 gal tank half filled w/ wood
shavings.  I fed them apple slices, chunks of potato, and had a couple
of dishes of water w/ filter floss.  The filter floss is escential
because the worms and beetles drown w/out it.
  This method raised me enough that I never had to worry about running
out of food for my anoles.  I started w/ about three dozen worms, and
didn't wait for the culture to get started.  It would be possible w/
only a dozen or so to start.

=====
J. Miller
Edmonton, AB, Can.