Can someone mail me cultures?

Hi, I need a lot of food cultures, but i think the price of starter cultures are too much to pay, espcially after it has changed to canadian currency and customs charge. So I am looking for someone who can mail it to me, at this address: 575 steeple hill, unit #34, pickering, ON, L1V 7E4, Canada. I will pay of course, but I'm hoping to spend less than 20 dollars altogether for the following cultures: microworms, grindalwroms, vinegar eels, fruitflies, daphnia(preferably larger strains) and anything else that maybe I haven't heard of. Thankyou