Russian Daphnia

Just wondering if McDaphnia ever accepts offers to purchase a culture of
his Russians through this list. I know some giant danios that would LOVE to
have dinner with some "out of town" guests.

I would certainly enjoy an opportunity to do business with him if he would
contact me off list...

Douglas Guynn
	dguynn at nwol_net

...from Texas where everything grows bigger (even the daphnia, I hope...).

Nobody cares in what direction you want the wagon to go if you won't get
out of it and help push." --Jonah Goldberg