Re:Lime in Jiffy peat (was Re: grindal worms)

> Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 09:09:31 -0600
> From: "William Vannerson" <William_Vannerson at ama-assn_org>
> Subject: Re:Lime in Jiffy peat (was Re: grindal worms)

> How big is the tank (in gallons)?

40, but what does that matter?

I said the water was "from" not "in"... ;-)

The *peat pellet* was in about 300cc +/- of RO water -- my usual boiling
amount in a half-liter (2C) Pyrex measuring cup.

Wright

--
Wright Huntley, Fremont CA, USA, 510 494-8679  wright at killi dot net

       http://www.atchison.com/Killifish/BAKA-WCW-10.html

     For all you ever wanted to know about West Coast Weekend X
The great killifish show and convention, combined with West Coast Live