Re: Grindal Worms

Only feed as much as the worms will consume in 24 hours.  I've found
that some foods (e.g. soy flour) will have mold developing after 24
hours, but some other foods will last slightly longer.

If the lid to the culture container is airtight, the CO2 buildup may be
a problem (I've suffered major dieoff when I overfed and there was a
very high worm population).

One other possibility is the temperature - my cultures of grindal worms
is much more active when I keep them at 80F.  When temps drop to low
60s, the worms aren't very active, and don't each nearly as much as at
higher temps.