Re: Live Foods Digest V3 #131

Hello Tsen,

I dont have first hand experience with feeding white worms exclusively,
but I have not seen any deleterious effects feedin Grindal worms for a
month at a time, to condition killies for spawning.

In my experience killie fry does not grow as fast on microworms alone,
as on a mixture of microworms and brine shrimp nauplii. But it probably
depends on the kind of fry.

Best,

George