white worms, microworms worms worms worms

Hi, just as a thought, I'm wondering if all those websites out there stating that white worms are 'fatty' and not to feed them too often know what they are talking about? Has anyone had any experience feeding white worms daily? I have tried it with one baby platy, and it is triple the size of its siblings. Of course I dont know if its organs are undergoing 'fatty degeneration' or not:P

Also, is it OK to feed microworms exclusively in the first week of fry? Brine shrimp eggs are getting VERY expensive here....

Free web-based email for Perth, Western Australia ---> http://www.perthmail.com