Re: Grindal Worms

I have been raising grindal worms in peat moss for over a year now.  I
have had best results using soy flour - the worms are fatter, more
resistant to high temperatures, and actually look like small
nightcrawlers (they have a purplish-pink tone to them, not white as when
they are fed baby cereal).  The two drawbacks I have found using soy
flour are 1) the worms will not go very far in search of the soy flour,
and 2) if the soy flour is not eaten within 36 hours, it will begin to
develop mold.

My question is this:  has anyone else used soy flour and had similar
results, or is it just my imagination regarding the temperature
resistance and coloring of the worms?